30 Aug 2012

Paper Dahlia

A small card with paper dahlia !

When I read about paper flower challenge I was not sure about which flower to try .My garden gave me the answer have a look ...

This is dahlia flower.I thought why not try this one ? Its quite big..has 5-6 layers of petal.I made small paper dahlia with 3 layers of petals and tried to make the leaves as real as possible.Paper dahlia turned out good but its no where near the real one !

Entering for
Show us your flowers at Come and Get it Challenges
Paper Flower Challenge # 14 at UnstampabellesChallenges

12 comments:

  1. I find it amazing where people get their inspiration from and that flower you took the picture of is perfect. Great flower for your card. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny card - love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, the real one is spectacular. But your paper one is pretty cool too! Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles for our Flowers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya the real one was really beautiful !

      Delete
  4. Beautiful flower! I also love your quilled creations from your cards. Thanks for dropping by my blog with your kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ... the colors of yellow and pink are really striking together! Thanks for sharing with us over at Unstampabelles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I had flowers like that in my garden ;-) you have done a lovely job with yours ;-) Thank you for joining in our Paper Flower Challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)