21 Oct 2012

Colorful Card






With  festivals lined up I wanted to make a colorful card.Instead of using paper scraps I colored it using watercolor pencils.Initially I drew small vines with the white crayon so that when I color, the vines will stand out on colored background(something like batik on paper).But it did not come out like that so I drew the vines with black marker.


Inspired by Sunehra's tips  I took printout of sentiment rather than writing it . Decorated the scallop with some folded roses and quilled leaves and a small butterfly.

Entering for :



7 comments:

  1. Simple and such cute card, Pooja!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS card Pooja...i love the way you have Drawn and colored those vines to make the BG such a Fabulous Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is a real beauty. Pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!! Thank you so much.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pooja...n Thanks for ur comments...U r a real talent coz without using any tools or craft items u made all ur creations very unique and lovely...!!
    Shalu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with all the water coloring. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)