22 Nov 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD


I was happy and rather surprised to see Madalina's comment about  Liebster Award .I never thought it would come to me ! Thanks a lot Mandalina for all the good words and passing this Award to me.Its an honor .


About the Award
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.


To accept the award, you must:

1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.

2) Post the award to your blog.

3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. 
 

                      Now comes the difficult task to pass the award .What makes it difficult is I can pass it to only 5 bloggers !! If possible I would pass it to all blogs that I follow.I love all the works of fellow Bloggers and they constantly inspire me.The condition of less than 200 followers has helped to shortlist and also the fact that most of them have already received this award.I would like to pass this Award to :

Hussena ( Quill and Punch Works) - I simply adore her work be it paper quilling ,punch craft or stamping.She creates awesome cards,tags and even bags.Her creations are beautifully embellished and have very nice color combinations.Not only she creates beautiful crafts but also encourages fellow bloggers with her comments and tutorials. If you have already visited her blog you would agree with me and if not do visit .

Chris ( A Journey into Quilling and Paper Crafting) - I am a great fan of her tutorials.She keeps on inventing new techniques in Paper Quilling and is generous enough to share them with fellow crafters.Her techniques and tips are very useful to improve paper quilling. If you haven't seen her fabulous creations do check .She has done some mind blowing landscapes,portraits and her latest work is Christmas decor using improved(or shall say simplified ?) beehive technique.

Eesha Kolli (Love for art in many forms)- I had seen her few cards in ICR gallery and I was so impressed  by her creativity that I started following her blog.Like her blog says she loves art in many forms be it drawing, sketching, or card making. She is an amazing artist and her sketches are just Fabulous.Its always a pleasure to visit her blog to see her creations.I am sure you will like them too.

Sindhu ( Trapped in Craft) -I loved her back to school card, it was so Unique and creative. Though I started to follow her blog earlier, got to know little about her recently :) !! I love sindhu's cards they  have very beautiful color combinations.She has made some beautiful cards be it CAS style or shabby chic style.I Enjoy visiting her blog.I am sure you will too !

Smita (Quilling,a super papercraft)- Smita's Paper Quilling works are wonderful, 2D and 3D both ! I liked her quilled cards and frames very much She had strarted experimenting with stamping too.Her recent Christmas cards are very beautiful ,bright and festive. She is always there to encourage fellow crafters like me with her sweet comments.Take a look a her creations and you will agree with me too.

Though I have mentioned only few .I would like to thank all the blogger pals for sharing tips and techniques,for their encouragement and sweet comments too !

14 comments:

  1. wow! Pooja.. Thanks so much! I am so glad that you like my work... And had no idea that the little back to school card is your favorite! And do you really think that i deserve this girl?! There are so many others..its an honor...thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly what i thought when i received it ! Rather than an award for work done let us take it as encouragement for future work. And about "there are so many others" the ball is in your court now !!

      Delete
  2. and congrats to you too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Congratulations dear!! keep rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pooja..and thanks a lot for the kind and lovely compliment..this means a lot to me..it's an honor..thanks for considering me !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Smita ! Ya, any recognition makes us happy and inspires to do more !

      Delete
  5. Pooja love the way you wrote little snippets of each blogger...they are all such talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dr.Sonia . All credit goes to Madalina !I just followed her idea.

      Delete
  6. Aww thank you so much Pooja for passing me this Award and writing such lovely words about me...I feel so honoured and don't know if I really deserve it !!!.... And Congrats on receiving this award ...your work is beautiful and so full of surprises I love to visit your blog just to see what new you have come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hussena ! I like your work and look forward to your new posts.I am always glad to read your comments.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your award! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Pooja!! I'm glad your fantastic work has been recognized. Thank You for your thumbs up on my blog http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    May God bless you with many more awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pooja :-) That was a sweet surprise. I am glad to know that you enjoy my works. It's people like you who, compliment my work, motivate me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)