14 Nov 2012

One more Rangoli !

Thanks a lots for the lovely comments on the previous rangoli post.Encouraged by the comments I am sharing one more rangoli I drew for Diwali.




Picture is inspired from a greeting card.The card had two birds and lots of flowers .Due to time constrain I decided to draw only a part of it . This time I didn't do the background to avoid mess(and save time too :) ). I have used normal rangoli for coloring As the rangoli powder is very coarse had to sieve it before using. This rangoli is  nearly 3 by 3 feet.Though it takes time to draw big rangoli but it becomes easier to do the shadings.For some shades I have mixed turmeric power , kumkum in white rangoli.Hope you like it.

18 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ...gorgeous and just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely rangoli ma'am and thanks for your appreciating comments on my blog
    shweta
    http://shwetaexp.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you are nothing short of sheer brilliant!! Hats of to you pooja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! So gorgeous and life-like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. POoja....and then there is silence..!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    I hope you understand how awed I am?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! This is amazing!! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Rangoli, Pooja. I used to make when I was in India. I am trying to do here occasionally but I am missing all the fun.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing....you are such a talented person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty gorgeous. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Beautiful..How did I miss this earlier?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I just saw this and that is REALLY GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such artistic talent! Everything is so nicely colored and drawn so realistically! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so wonderful pooja love the shadings overall.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)