31 Dec 2013

New Year CAS Card 2


 With new year comes new Calender.So I thought why not make a card on this theme.I drew a desk Calender on a water color card base and colored it using water color pencils.I have used black marker pen for detailing.


I wanted some witty sentiment ..made this one up..I hope you are not tired of my CAS cards as I have one more to share :) !!

Linking it to :
CASual Fridays - CFC124 Happy New year
CAS(E) this Sketch # 58
http://casethissketch.blogspot.in/2013/12/case-this-sketch-58.html
Less is More : Week 151 Past Challenges [Week 33- 100 Challenge anything goes]
 Sentimental Sundays : #187 Pick form our Favorite Challenge (Celebrating new)

15 comments:

  1. So cute pooja...lovely calender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card Pooja. Love the way you have done the three-dimensional calendar. Your drawing and sketching skills are fabulous :)
    Wishing you and your family, a very Happy New year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, love the handdrawn calender and the sentiment is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely card,Pooja !! have a fab 2014 !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOLed when I read your sentiment :) Yes, it's witty for sure. And again great drawing. Superb idea and execution :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NEVER tired of your cards. Full stop. And I LOOOVE your CAS...this is such Fun...clever you, I'm guessing you've been sketching again???:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great drawing n lovely card Pooja.. :) Nice sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!! Hand drawn calender looks fab, Pooja. And the sentiment is too good!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card!! Love the colouring and the way you have shaded to give the shadow effect! wow

    ReplyDelete
  10. another fabulous drawing! love the watercolor look, too! amazing!! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year.. Love this image.. Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays..

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very CUTE!!! Love the watercolor effect, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love the watercolour drawing :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The 'old resolutions' made me laugh! So true! I like how you highlighted it with pink, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a very cute card, love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)