28 Dec 2013

New Year CAS card

Front View
Today I have a CAS card to share with you all.Usually I create a card and then add a suitable sentiment at last but this time I selected a sentiment first and built the card design around it.This card is totally inspired by Sanketi's card making Style.She creates Awesome cards by combining stamping and water coloring .Each time I visit her blog I am amazed by the way she creates scenes with different stamps and brings it to life with her coloring , paired with perfect sentiments .

side view
I have used water color paper as base for this card.Images are hand drawn and I have used water color pencils to color them.Sentiment hand written ( which is not difficult to guess ;) ).Tell me how did you like CAS effort of mine .

Linking it to :
CASual Fridays - CFC124 Happy New year
CAS(E) this Sketch # 58
http://casethissketch.blogspot.in/2013/12/case-this-sketch-58.html

21 comments:

  1. beautiful! I would like to see your sketched cards in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pooja..ya I too love the style of sanketi card making.. you have done it very well ..love the image n sentiment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE your CAS card. Oh, how I wish I could draw like you -- so very, very artistic & such a lovely sentiment:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card Pooja!! you are so good at drawing girl!! The hand drawn image is Wow!! And the water colouring is perfect!!! Sooo love the sentiment too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawing skills are amazing Pooja. Great card here. Love the texture of the card base. Yes, I love Sanketi's work too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pooja...guessed the writing was hand written BUT dint expect the image to be hand drawn! Good efforts there...hoping to see more arty stuff in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so good at drawing Pooja!! Lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pooja, love this !! the drawing and water coloring is awesome, me too love Sanketi's work !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card n image is a perfect match with the sentiment...Happy New Year Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i keep wondering about the image pooja..... cant believe its hand drawn. watever u do, u do it in style....... its such a classy card....... n thanks for ur lovely words each time on my blog dear..... A very happy new year to u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love it. You did a great job with the drawing and the coloring. The sentiment is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a unique and stunning card!!! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect! Hand drawn image makes the card absolutely lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The drawing and colouring are simply beautiful Pooja! Simple but nice card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! your drawing is so good and coloring stunning! Would love to see more!
    ..and thanks for the mention !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Big 'WOW' for your drawing and colouring Pooja! It's such a perfect CAS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! beautiful work of art! amazing drawing and coloring! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful message and watercoloring :) Thanks for playing Casual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I envy your painting skills. What a great hand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)