13 Aug 2014

Limited Edition

Card Front
 Hello, I have a layered CAS card to share Today !
I have used handmade paper for my card base.I heat embossed chevrons on card stock panel through hand-cut stencil.Then I used a fun n easy technique to color the embossed panel.Dabbed Distress inkpad directly on a plastic sheet,misted water and pressed the embossed panel over it for water-colored look.

Side View

After the panel dried I cut them into strips and adhered them on card base with foam tape.Still the bg needed something so drew some arrows with black marker to complete it.


Side View
 Now comes the masculine part.I had planned to draw a face silhouette and started to sketch faces on a rough sheet they turned everything from cute to rowdy but decent  :( .SO the easy way out was bowler hat,glasses n mustache drew them,colored with Distress ink and fussy cut,used foam tape to adhere them on Tag.

Card lying flat

"Limited Edition" was cut from a brand tag.The theme was to wish a guy and tell him how limited Gentleman(Like him) are these days :) !

Card Inside

I decorated inside of card with remaining pieces from embossed panel.Attached a blank tag to write the message/wishes.I enjoyed creating this card did you also enjoy it ?


Supplies used :
Handmade paper,white card stock.
Inks- Distress Ink peacock feathers & faded jeans,VersaMark watermark ink
White Embossing powder
Black marker

Linking it to :
CAS(E) this Sketch: # 87

Lulupu : # 36 Make it Macho
Kraft Zone : #8 CAS
Sentimental Sundays : #219 decorate your card Inside & Out
Keep it Simple : Arrows
http://kis-challenge.blogspot.in/2014/08/keep-it-simple-46-pfeile-arrows.html

24 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I just Loved this card Pooja!!! Embossed chevrons and face silhouette looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the design and all of the awesome arrows!! The face is so fun!! Perfect masculine card - love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fun CAS layered card :) love the face silhouette !

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVE how u got around having to draw a face - & this looks super funky.... HAND DRAWN arrows!?? !!! WOW!!! Looks FAB:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so nice... beautiful masculine card... that face is nice..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pooja-- you are enjoying playing with the photos-- I thought my eyesight was playing tricks at first when I saw the image blur!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.I have been in love with chevrons for a while.In fact I was working with chevrons for my latest card but messed up the modelling paste.I love the arrows you drew too and the whole watercolour effect on the Chevrons.Drawing those arrows in black was such a good call.The man in the bowler hat is cool.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome Pooja! I am loving those chevron strips and the doodled arrows! your design is so fabulous and unique! I am absolutely I love with your creativity sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :) me again! Totally stunning! Your card rocks Pooja! Thank you joining us at Lulupu Challenge- Make it Macho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layered cas card Pooja... like the design :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is so clever and fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Pooja! It certainly does not LOOK CAS! Beautiful, and I love the "directionals" and wonderful sentiment on the inside! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you do everything from scratch and it always looks so professional. This is no exception. Love the doodled arrows and the homemade chevron cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card ...loved the Andrew images n sentiment to match the card theme....and also loved ur blog header too....lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls read Andrew as hand drawn... Oops...;)

      Delete
  15. What a fabulous card Pooja. I so love the chevron background you have created and those doodled arrow are just perfect ! I really liked your Limited edition idea , what a wonderful sentiment this is :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu #36 and best of luck !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice background. Perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card for a man - I love the details. Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cool card Pooja! I love the water color effect and the chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, I missed seeing this one! Such a fantastic macho card! I loved how you got that watercoloured look of the chevrons! And great idea to draw just the guy elements rather than the whole face. And the idea behind that sentiment is very cute and intelligent. Love this super fun guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Pooja!! Thanks for playing along with Kraftzone challenge #8. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pooja dropped by to tell you I love the new look of your blog - so clean and crisp! And I see you are nearing a double century of followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice card! The heat embossing part looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)