29 Sep 2014

Music Lover - Redone

Music lover redone
Looks familiar ?? Yes you have seen it earlier :)
 I have redone the card that I made for Lulupu GD post.(Original post) I felt the bg was too busy and was taking the focus away from headphone n words.

Music lover Original

So I carefully removed the watercolored panel from base and used its backside (no waste). As I had used very less foam tape It was minorly damaged.I could easily cover it with washi tapes.Gently removed the headphone image and the alphabet stickers strips.
Music lover redone
Then painted circles of varying sizes with light blue water color,drew a mobile with black marker and adhered the fussy cut head phones over it.The stickers looked lighter n needed something dark to lift them up ,So I used red card-stock to mat them.Glued the larger alphabets directly on the panel.Scribbled some music types on tissue paper and made a washi tape out of it (tutorial here) and adhered it around the headphone.


Now the card looks more CAS WHat do you think ? Which one is better ?

Previous
Redone


22 comments:

  1. Oh, maaan.....that is SOOO hard to chose - I honestly like them both! Love the way the new title is done....but I did like those circles on the bg of the first card.....LOL......just don't go make a 3rd version .....that would be waaay too hard to choose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow like the first one better Pooja !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,you are so patient.This redoing must have taken a lot of careful work.I think both are wonderful but somehow I liked the first one better.I think it had more pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they both look gorgeous!! You designed each one beautifully!! I love the circles on the first one, but I like how you can read music better on the second!! But I can't choose a favorite!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the current one!! awesome re-work!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both equally cool, but I agree that the headphones are more of a focal image on the latter one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice remake Pooja :) Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the new look of this card!! Love the cleaner BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aah.... how did i miss ur first card.... jus now seeing both versions. both are equally good. but i think i might be a lil partial to the first one. but still the second looks more CAS

    ReplyDelete
  10. i Like both versions Pooja.. Both are beautiful..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are fabulous Pooja ..but honestly I think I do prefer the new version with the background being less cluttered I think your image and sentiment really pop up now :)..but hey !! that's just my opinion !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are so full of life! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first one better...those circles are cool. But the CAS version is lovely too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both versions and hard to choose favorite 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful pooja, always loved your innovative ways. hatsoff to the ideas.so simple and sweet.thanks for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always use your brain to make cards Pooja-- love both!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. With the gleam of Diyas, and the echo of chants, may happiness and contentment fill your life. Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Diwali. Happy Deepavali Pooja!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)