24 Feb 2015

Guest Desingning for CSCC

Shaker card
 Hello friends ! I am sharing a shaker card that I made as GD for Create Something Catchy Challenge.I would like to Thank Deepti and Catchy Girls for giving me this opportunity !


  Catchy Girls have challenged us to create love themed shaker card and It can be for any one brother,sister,parents and even friends.My card is for my Friend and I wanted something other than heart n pinks .

Shaker card


 I wanted the card to be meaningful, depicting what I love about my friend. So I created a panel by drawing speech bubbles with words describing what friendships means to me. I wanted a shape which is gentle and soft and nothing could beat a feather!

Shaker card
 Drew and cut the shape with paper knife.Inked the card base with Distress ink.I have used plastic beads as shaker element.


Shaker card

Finished the card by adding vellum banners and  decorating it with glitter heart n burlap. Hope you like it !


Supplies used :
Smooth card Stock (local buy)
Distress Ink : Shaded lilac
Martha Stewart loose glitter
Vellum,Burlap
Black gel pen.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the feather shape is perfect with your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The word bubbles are so creative - I thought it was an embossing folder at first!!
    great idea to use a feather as the shaker shape. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Never seen a feather shaker card & I think it works sooo well.....the words behind - the way you've done them....they're great! As always, amazing creativity and thoughtfulness. LOOOVE your work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love the feather shaker!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful car, Pooja! I can't believe every element of the card is handmade! The feather is perfect with the word+speech bubble background! Absolutely wonderful! Bet your friend will be really happy to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is fantastic.I love love love the handdrawn speech bubbles.Brilliant idea and they are so neat.Love the feather shaker element too.You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pooja, love the speech bubbles and the cut feather, lovely concept !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you clever, Pooja! A card design with all the best sentiments subtly in the background, and a fabulous "shaker" card as part of the intriguing design, but it does not take over the sentiments! Fabulous card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant design....simply love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple yet elegant card Pooja !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)