17 Mar 2016

Guest Designing for PABD - Part 2


Pattern created with damask stamp set
Welcome to Part 2 of my Guest Designing projects for Peek-A-Boo designs. I am sharing the projects made using the Damask stamp set.This set has so many beautiful patterns and so many ways to use them.I did 2 tone stamping with pigment inks ,Its first time I have used pigment inks for some serious stamping .

Sentiment stamped on vellum
Used the smallest design from the set to create the pattern and connected them with small dots.Stamped the sentiment from Stringy sentiment set on vellum and adhered a glitter strip for interest.

Background created by heat embossing
Second card with damask pattern is very much in my usual style.Heat embossed the pattern on glossy card stock and sponged salty oceans distress ink to bring out the embossing.

Embellished with ready made flower and stamped ,fussy cut leaves.
The beautiful violet flower is a gift from my Friend VijayLakshmi. Layered a fruit packaging net below the flowers.The leaves are from same stamp set some heat embossed and some are stamped with dye ink.

Label created using flourish stamp
How do you like the label beneath the sentiment stamp ? I created it using small flourish stamps from the set.

Now the final project an Altered box .
Original Packaging box
I had this packaging box and the damask pattern seemed perfect to give it an elegant look.

Altered box
Used Picked Raspberry Distress ink for the pink layer.Stamped the pattern with versamark ink and then brushed gold metallic powder over it .

Altered box side view
Got this beautiful vintage golden pattern .Didn't need any additional embellishments just few pearls.This brings to the end of my GD post Hope you enjoyed it .Thanks for visiting my blog.

22 comments:

  1. love the innovative ways you used the stamps Pooja !! gorgeous box !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm in love with the second card <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Wonderful cards Pooja- second one being my fave! Also loved the altered box! Very pretty! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the damask stamp set, love the card, and the altered box is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely and varied projects....the 'Irish' one for St Pat's day is spot on.....love the different green tones....& you use recycled bits sooo well - that netting looks gorgeous on your flower card. Beautifully decorated box, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very gorgeous Pooja, but I have to say that blue and purple birthday card stole my heart today! What a stunning creation, so dreamy and full of the promise of spring! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow a hatrick of gorgeous projects!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Beautiful projects Pooja!! Love how you've used the stamp to create the background!! The 2nd card looks awesome with the soft colors and embossing! The altered package is stunning!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects Pooja! The greens on the first is really pretty, I love that beautiful flower on the second and the box is amazing! Great job! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, these are all amazing!! I love the designs and the details you added!! What fabulous projects!! Gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects Pooja. Two tone stamping on the first card is awesome.
    Love the color combo of the second card.
    The box is my favourite of the 3, how elegant and beautiful l!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous projects Pooja. Two tone stamping on the first card is awesome.
    Love the color combo of the second card.
    The box is my favourite of the 3, how elegant and beautiful l!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Pooja..you have used stamp set so well..i love your secnd card very much..the colors are so pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great ideas for the stamp set. Love the different techniques you have used. I love that second card. the resist stamping and the gorgeous bouquet - exquisite. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Pooja .. I fell in Love with the Altered Box. Pink, Gold and Black gave it a very elegant look :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! Gorgeous creations, love them all! Lovely use of damask pattern with different techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All three of these are amazing! I really like what you did with the pigment inks on the first one. And the second card flower cluster against the blue, oh my! And now I want a pink and black box...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness your work is just beautiful!! These are all so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous use of your new products, Pooja! Each design is very innovative and beautiful! Thanks for your inspiring artwork! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such pretty creations. Each one is so so beautiful in its own right. My heart skipped a beat on d first one - two tone stamping- wudve never guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful creations Pooja, love the pattern you created in the first card! So very neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)