20 Jun 2016

Sneak Peek -Guest Designing for Murda


 Hello friends ! Today I am very Excited to be Guest Designing for Mudra Craft Stamps.  I never expected I would get this opportunity.Thanks to Varshitha and the Creative team for giving me this chance. For those who are new to this brand ,Its very First Indian Stamp Brand owned by Varshitha Cholaprakash and was relaunched few months back.They have an amazing creative Team and some Awesome designers.I am a Big fan of the stamp design and being Made in India I  have a soft corner for it !
Want to know whats in these envelops ? yup they are card envelops!check the full reveal here.

Matching card Envelopes

12 comments:

  1. SO glad to see your cards Pooja! You rocked these stamps..!! Happy to see you back with a bang!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards Pooja.. each card is unique superb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am soooooo happy for you - & about time you girls got some local designers.... FABULOUS! Off to take a peek:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooja- check your link - it didn't take me to the page.... I had to look for it:);)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your guest design spot!! Your envelopes look amazing!! I love the designs of each one!! Off to check out the post!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa those envelopes look as amazing as the cards.!! So happy for you dear Pooja & it's an absolute delight to have you over at Mudra's blog :) <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Pooja! Just visited Mudra blog & your each card is a WOW! Amazing creativity! And envelops are also very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats dear..beautiful cards..love each one of them..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Biggest congrats what a fabulous opportunity you really rocked it !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the guest spot, Pooja! You've created such stunning cards! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many gorgeous cards Pooja! I love the dreamcatchers!! Congrats on your guest spot, and what a great idea to sneak peek your backgrounds. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Pooja!! Your cards are stunning!! Awesome!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)