1 Jul 2016

Gift Wrapping Idea

Gift packing for kids
 Hello Friends ! Continuing the kids theme from my previous post I am sharing a gift wrapping idea today.I got a request to gift wrap these 3 paint packs together.

Paint packs for gift wrapping

The boxes are of different size ,stacking them and then packing didn't seem good idea.I tried different arrangement and settled for one which looked like a table.Wrapped the boxes in a Black chart paper.This gifts were for a small girl who loves to draw and paint ,I had a perfect digi for it.This cute digital image is from Whiff of joy (Sadly they are out of business).Printed on glossy paper and colored with Faber castle color pens (Thanks Shalu).I made an easel card using sturdy paper from an old invitation card and covered it with pattern paper.

Created an easel card using old invitation card

Arranged the boxes and tied them with a ribbon so that they can be separated easily.My table (rather long) was ready ,but it needed a table cloth :)

Made a Table cloth using post it notes and old gift wrapping paper

Made one using black chart paper adhered on pink gift wrapping paper(its from a gift I received long back)Did patchwork with neon post-it notes .Too give it a finished look did faux-stitching with gel pens.Now time to assemble everything together.

Used a brand tag inside the easel card
I have used a black brand tag inside the card.

Easel card closed








"Happy " is cut from same post it note and for "birthday " used remaining strips of post-it notes.


Upcycled a brown paper bag to create a matching gift bag .


Matching gift bag

DO tell me if you like it !

Linking it to :
LESSology Challenge #59: Neon-inspired 
 photo Challenge-59-Neon-inspired_zps8uk8ggu3.jpg 

4CraftyChicks : # 305 Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Anything goes
Decorate to celebrate : #13 Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs : Anything goes

33 comments:

  1. What a BRILLIANT idea Pooja!!!
    I am in love with the patchwork table cover...
    Hats off to you yaar...this is just AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Really beautiful! The little girl looks just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the patch work with sticky notes- just amazing! Really, you have an eye for these things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...really superb...table cloth is amazing...loved it Pooja...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! this is simply awesome...it will be so difficult to unwrap this gorgeous packing..loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW, you are so creative Pooja! I have trouble with straight forward rectangular packages . . . this is amazing my friend! Will you come and wrap my Christmas gifts this year? ;) Sorry I haven’t been around the blogs much since my return, but,on top of all the usual things to catch up on, and apart from the fact that my 90 year old mother's kitchen ceiling had come down and needed to get sorted out, we are on VERY limited broadband and no landline, as, the water-board company cut through the telephone cable, when they had to repair a water pipe!! They now inform me it could be up to 7-10 days until we are back to 'normal'. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED the idea,Pooja. I agree with Deepti, who would want to unwrap this fantastic gift wrap !. It's just too special. I'm amazed at your attention to details and the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwww Pooja!!! You are so creative! This is brlliant really! Amazing ideas for gift wraps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh a triple WOW for this one...superb creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it! This is super cute and adorable -I would not want to unwrap those presents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea!!! I love it!! Very beautiful and cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, Pooja, one of the most creative things I've ever seen!! Wow!! I absolutely love, love it!! You did such an amazing job!! I wouldn't be able to open a present wrapped this beautifully!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. How clever, Pooja, I would love opening this package even if I was not a child! LOL which I'm not, of course, but you know what I mean LOL Darling, and I love that you took photos of your process. Happy colors, and a pure joy to pull that gift to my dancing fingers! Can you imagine how the recipient will feel! So glad you had a pleasant reason to wrap up these goodies! Hope you are enjoying the beginning of a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I cannot believe your creativity! It knows no bounds. This is sooo clever, perfect for a little girl and fits our LESSology challenge to the tee. So glad you shared with us....& there you go with those tricky [for me!]easel cards again, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a brilliant idea Pooja!! Beautifully wrapped!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is just amazing! You are so very creative, I love this! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome Pooja :) I kept wondering what it was. Never had a clue that this was a gift wrapped into table like set up and the mat is the icing . I fell in love with it . Superb Pooja . Your ideas are out of the box for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. superb Pooja,not a teeny tiny bit of the strips of the post-its goes to waste...you make a sentiment strip of those !!! you are amazing, totally love this superb cutting of the painted images, the easal card and the upcycled kraft bag is wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is epic! Betcha she was over the moon excited to open this present! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Awesome project, Pooja. Love the card and the colours have wonderful contrast. Thanks for playing along Simon Says stamp Anything Goes Challenge
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is Super Duper Awesome Pooja :) what a wonderful way to up cycle & such a creative way to gift wrap.!!
    The post it note quilt stole my heart.! Totally admire your attention to details & finishing touches.!!!
    Loved this to bits.. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty...nice and colorful and so CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love it! So cute and very clever and creative!
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! This is awesome!!! Love the dimension down the sides!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely brilliant idea!!!! It's the coolest gift wrapping I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fantastic gift wrap.. gr8 work!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fantastic gift wrap.. gr8 work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great idea, and the colors are fabulous. Awesomeness for sure. Thanks for playing our challenge!

    Leanne DT/4CC
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  29. So clever!!!! I love how this turned out!

    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cool! Awesome gift wrap idea and the neon is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Lessology in June!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Omg..such a clever yet cute idea ...totally in love with the whole arrangements of table n table cover ..superb :) And you are doing magic with those pens..do share some tips with me too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, fantastic blog structure......The overall glance of your web site is wonderful, as well as the content material.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)