7 Oct 2016

PABD DT Inspiration - part 1

Hello friends! I am sharing card made for PABD DT post. This my third and final card of the Day !


My first card is based on Challenge #11 : Recipe with 1/4 red ,1/4 gold ,"One" and dash of glitter.I used the Floral blooms stamp set released this month,This set is so beautiful and perfect for coloring ! I controlled my urge to color the entire image and just colored one bloom and fussy cut it.


The idea was to highlight "Special one". I have used negative of scallop circle die-cut to frame the flower and the sentiment "You are special" is from little sparrow set and I painted "one". Few sequins to embellish the card.



 Made a Matching envelope.I made this card for my special friend, She a beautiful crafter and I love her CAS style. I have found a very supportive n encouraging friend in her. Jasleen this is for you ;)

Linking it to :

WCMD 2016 | Make A Card For A Friend with Taheerah
The Flower Challenge: #1 Theme Anything Goes 

We would love you to display our banner !

 SIP : #68 Cardmakers choice ( I love floral stamps ,watercolors and textured papers)
sip-challenge-68 

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning!!! The flower looks so dimensional...its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooja, this is simply gorgeous.I'm so delighted to see that you've dedicated this beautiful card to me. And thank you for your lovely words, the feelings are mutual and you know that, don't you ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coloring on the flower is so realistic and just pops from the black and white image! Loving all the details the sparkly edge to the circle, the sentiment on the black card. All just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! That coloring is seriously awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And tucking the sequin behind everything is brilliant!

    Getting a little something around I promised I'd send when it hits fall here...so you'll have to send me your addy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card here Pooja! stunning flower, great use of colour and love the pretty gold edging.Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! Lovely use of vellum again! Beautiful card! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring. Just beautiful. And I love all the layers!! Thank you for sharing at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very elegant. I love the design here. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Gorgeous!!!...Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge and hope you get a chance to play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card with amazing coloring! Love the touch of vellum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I had commented on your beautiful stunning wonderful card but maybe that was on Instagram. So eye catching, a design I would live to try. Thank you so much for joining us at the Flower Challenge XX Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beauty, I love the touch of vellum and the glittery circle in the background here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)