17 Dec 2016

Bonjour with Butterflies - DT post

A warm welcome to my blogger friends ! I am sharing the cards made for PABD DT post.As the title suggests all with butterflies !

Before sharing them ,I would like to remind you all about our current Color challenge, Last month's challenge has been extended to this month and you have some more time to join the fun !


Check the fresh colors !
And here is my card using them


I used acetate as card front and stamped one of the butterfly from Doodled Butterfly stamp set on it using archival ink .I have used black marker for some detailing.


Its from Diwali Greetings ,perfect for new year ! The bg has tiny stamps from Indian Motifs set


Here you can see the stamping inside.


Next card has same butterfly stamp ,water-colored and fussy cut.I have used negative of Scalloped circle die cut to frame the circle.


Its a suspended spinner card. Simple and fun !

 
The Sentiment is from Little sparrow set.
And now as usual the last one , Mixed media card based on challenge colors that too with die-cut negative.


Base layer has butterfly from the Doodled butterfly set stamped with grey ink on packaging tissue ,next layer has text from Diwali Greetings.The shaker is made using negative of Hearts Butterfly die-cut.

Embellished the card with lace ,flowers and dual leaf die-cut.The sentiment is from same set and is stamped on acetate.

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are all so creative and absolutely stunning!! I love the acetate front on the first one!! The spinner is amazing on the second!! And the layers and shaker are fabulous on the third!! Wow!! You did a wonderful job on all of them!! I love them all!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what amazing creations. I so love the spinner easel card, that is so clever and the acetate card reminded me I have a whole box to put to use. Love all the embellishments on the third card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adore the 'interactivity ' of your cards! Think my fave is the acetate one.... love that colour combo as well:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...awesome creations Pooja..my fav is spinner card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..beautiful cards pooja...love the stamping bg in the first one..second one is wow with spinning butterfly..and mixed media one is amazing...love your style..

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards always take my breath away! That last one, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Love all of them, very very pretty! Butterfly on acetate is so beautiful! Spinner card is amazing & gorgeous! And MM card is wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, gorgeous projects, Pooja! I especially loved your first one - the butterfly looks fabulous on the acetate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three - but my favorite is the last, shaker card. Just gorgeous colors and creative beauty! A gorgeous bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. especially loved your spinner card...so gorgeous ithe looks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such inspiring cards Pooja my friend! LOVE them all, such clever designs! Thank you for all your support this year. Have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards! Your spinner card is really creative, I'm sure whoever gets it will just be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Just love your shabby chic style Pooja!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Pooja! How are you doing? So glad to see this beauties in the gallery! LOVED each one of them specially the second one so unique and cool! Wish you a warm and welcoming 2017!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning cards ,loved each one of them.
    Amazingly awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)